You truly can’t compete with the boost to curb appeal that flowers bring, but with living flowers those aesthetic benefits are brief. Flowers bloom for such a short period of time, and in many parts of the country, you’ll only manage to get one or perhaps two chances to enjoy the full beauty of the color of blossoms before cold weather sets in.
On top of the fleeting quality of living plants, there is all of the effort related to care and maintenance to be considered. Living flowering plants require watering and in some cases fertilizing and pruning to keep looking their best. For many businesses and homeowners that brief pop of color that flowers provide just doesn’t justify the time and money spent caring for living flowers. That’s why more and more people are considering outdoor artificial flowers for displaying outside of their homes, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, shopping malls and other buildings.
Fake Flowers: the Outdoor Difference
If you haven’t ever encountered commercial quality artificial plants before, you might be hesitant to even consider using fake flowers outside of your home or commercial building. After all, we’ve all seen fake silk and plastic flowers that look cheap and that fall apart if they’re simply touched the wrong way. It’s hard to imagine placing anything like that outside at the mercy of the elements or expecting those poorly made fake flowers to do much for the aesthetic appeal of an exterior.
These problems illustrate why it’s important to purchase commercial-grade outdoor artificial flowers for best results. These types of artificial plants are:
– Highly Realistic. The latest artificial flowering plants can’t easily be distinguished from the real thing unless they’re touched.
– Ultra Strong. Materials like industrial grade injection molded polyethylene make commercial grade artificial plants durable enough to remain outdoors in all types of weather, through every season.
– Fade Resistant. Inherent UV protection helps to keep commercial grade fake flowers from fading in the sun. The sun protection is actually embedded in the fibers rather than being sprayed on or applied to the surface of the artificial plants, so it can’t rub off or become washed away.
Types of Outdoor Artificial Flowers
There are a number of options available for sprucing up your exterior with outdoor artificial flowers, including:
– Faux Flowering Vines. Sold unpotted, artificial hanging flowers can be used to cover walls, ledges, railings and more.
– Hanging Baskets. Available in many different styles and colors, hanging baskets with artificial flowers are ideal for dressing up posts, poles, entryways, porches, patios, courtyards and other outdoor areas.
– Bushes and Individual Stems. You can purchase artificial flowering plants in large clusters that resemble bushes and as individual stems. Place just one in a small planter of your choosing or make a large arrangement by combining several varieties of outdoor artificial flowers into one pot or planter.
Artificial Plants Unlimited can help you boost the curb appeal of your home or business year round with the finest quality commercial grade artificial plants available. Browse our selection and discover all of the beautiful fake flower options to bring color to your exterior that won’t fade, wilt or ever require watering.